Apply Prepaid Card
User can apply for prepaid card which will be physical plastic card or virtual card through wallet account.
Merchant will get prepaid master card. Using this card user can withdraw money from any bank's ATM or can transfer amount from wallet account to prepaid card account.
How to apply for prepaid card?
The POST request will be send over HTTPS to the
- custId: – unique customer id of wallet.
- walletOwnerId – unique wallet owner id provided by
- mobileNumber – Should be with 00+91+9503620750 (00+countrycode+mobile number)
- title – follow title table
- countryCode: – country code table
- idProofType: – see id proof type table
- verificationHash – SHA256Algorithm.generateSHA256Hash(secKey.trim() + custId.trim()+ walletOwnerId.trim() + email.trim() + mobileNumber.trim() + dateOfBirth.trim())
How to generate verification hash?
Verification Hash has to be calculated with following combination using SHA256
algorithm and need to be send along with the authentication parameters in each server-to-server
|1||Card created successfully|
|2||Card creation failed|
|16||You can not apply for prepaid card for this currency|