Update Prepaid Card Holder Details
User can update prepaid card holder details.
How to update prepaid card holder details?
The POST request will be send over HTTPS to the
- custId – unique customer id of wallet.
- walletOwnerId – unique wallet owner id provided by paymentz
- citizenshipCode – follow citizenship code table
- countryCode – see country code table
- idProofType – see id proof type table
- verificationHash – SHA256Algorithm.generateSHA256Hash(secKey.trim() +custId.trim() + walletOwnerId.trim() + email.trim() + mobileNumber.trim() + dateOfBirth.trim())
How to generate verification hash?
Verification Hash has to be calculated with following combination and need to be send along with the authentication parameters in each server-to-server request:
|1||Card Updated Successfully|
|2||Failed to Update Card|
|5||Card Not Found|